1. That’s right, you may have seen the A-4 Skyhawk bomber at your local air show!
2. Yep, the Soviet designed MiG-17 had 3 stall fences, and it was a very efficient fighter for the North Vietnamese.
3. Good job if you got this right. The F-111 is the only one here with variable sweep wings.
4. That’s right, its the Cessna designed 0-2 Skymaster.
5. If you picked the MiG-21 you are correct. The Soviets built over 11,000 of these planes!
6. Yep, this large, heavy aircraft is the F-105 Thunderchief.
7. If you answered the F-4 Phantom you are correct!
8. The Jolly Green Giant, officially the HH-3E, could be fitted with 27 seats for troops or 14 litters and has rescued thousands of soldiers since its introduction in 1961.
Source: Bold Method